In confirming the institute’s values supporting social responsibility, the Institute of Entrepreneurship offers a range of training programs available to all segments of society in the field of entrepreneurship, which includes a variety of training program topics to give participants the skills to establish and manage Entrepreneurship projects. As part of the joint knowledge cooperation between the Institute of Entrepreneurship and third parties, the Institute’s Department of Academic Affairs and Training provided a comprehensive training program in entrepreneurship for the McCain Society as follows:
Location: King Saud University University For Female Students
Total number of training hours: 60 training hours
1. Promoting the idea of self-employment, developing women’s skills and qualifying them to be successful businesswomen.
2. Transformcreative ideas into entrepreneurial projects.
3. Develop key skills for team selection and management.
4. Develop marketing skills and make them known as important in the pilot project.
5. Develop basic skills in market analysis and economic feasibility study.
Scope of work:
The program consists of a limited number of training hours and aims to provide specialized training courses in the establishment and management of entrepreneurship and the transformation of the idea into a pilot project and team building, how to deal with consumers, marketing, feasibility study of the project, ways to finance the project, and build a business identity. The training will be organized in three weeks (15 working days) four hours a day.
By the end of the program, the trainee will be able to:
Promoting the concept of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship.
• Know the basic steps of the project plan.
• Know the most important skills needed to create a successful business.
Generate ideas using effective techniques.
Developing e-marketing skills.
• Know the conditions of home licenses and the self-employment document.
Identify sources of funding in the underdeveloped stages of the project.
Classification of costs involved in projects.
• Know the steps of building a business identity.
The methodology of implementing the program:
The program will be divided into thirteen three-week 15-day training courses, in which we provide the basic backgrounds that the trainee needs to develop the skills and abilities of establishing and managing entrepreneurial projects.